Collection of personal information
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Also, when browsing the web, we collect information about individual web pages or products that can be viewed, which websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information on how to interact with the Site. We refer to this information collected automatically as “Device Information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are stored on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier.
Cookies and Web Beacons
“Log files” actions by way occur on the site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/ exit pages, and date/time stamps.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, card brand, Expiration date, which we can collect when you buy, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services of the Site, also the financial information can be stored by our payment processor, Paypal, email address, and telephone number. We refer to this information as “order information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information that we collect in general to fulfill the orders placed through the Site (including the processing of your payment information, the shipping organization, and that provides you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Having accurate customer information allows us to provide a better, efficient, and more personalized experience. Specifically, we may use the information collected about you through the Site to:
- Manage draws, promotions, and contests.
- Help law enforcement and respond to any citations.
- Collect anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal or third-party use.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters and other information about promotions and the Site.
- Send emails regarding your account or orders.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate your own personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze the use and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify of Site updates.
- Offer new products, services, and / or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as necessary.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activities.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request comments and contact you about your usage of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and solve problems.
- Respond to customer service and product requests.
- Send newsletters.
- Request support for the Site.
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https: //www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also see Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request from the information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
No track Please note that we do not alter the data collection of our site.
When you place an order through the Site, we will keep your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for people under 18 years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you wish to make a complaint, contact us by email at [email protected]